This site was created 13/01/2017.
The year that has passed taught me so much.
A list of the things I’ve learned for myself.
- I enjoy being away from people, it works miracles. Especially for extended periods of time.
- God, Lebanon and life is more beautiful than people can ever put into words.
- Australia / new world order is going full steam ahead, no one can even see the corruption.
- It’s harder to love than hate.
- Life goes on for everyone, don’t be mad at your friends for not making the same choices as you.
- There is a bigger world out there ready to accept you, when you learn to accept yourself.
- Freemason power in Australia is strong. All initiates are completely brainwash.
- Bio warfare is very strong, BPA did a good job of turning the Australian population into homosexuals.
- Everything from Sonar to Radar to Chemtrails are used on the general population every single day to stop us absorbing information from the stars.
- As big as the internet is, it is controlled like everything else. In the places that matter.
So how am I going to tackle 2018?
Let bygones be bygones?
Start fresh and focus on the person that I want to become.